Monday, 06 March 2017

Travelling to the US to study? Find out which visa is best suited for you.

Written by
Rate this item
(1 Vote)

Visiting the US may not be as difficult as it once was, but knowing which visas are available, and which you may qualify for is still a tedious affair. If you want to study in the US, the F visa is for you.

The F-1 visa is for academic students to enter the US as full-time students at an accredited college or university, seminary or conservatory, academic high school, or elementary school.
The first F-1 student visa is often an English language program.
The most common path to US permanent residence is F-1 student to F-1 OPT, then employer sponsorship as an H-1B professional, and then green card.

Read 580 times Last modified on Monday, 12 July 2021

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

About Amity English School

Established as an English language school in 2019, Amity English School is committed to the delivery of high standard quality education by creating an enabling environment for our students, supporting learning, and a balanced academic experience with inclusion and cultural diversity.

Join Our Community

Sign up to receive email for the latest information.

1370 Washington Avenue,
Miami Beach
FL 33139

2719 Hollywood Boulevard,
Suite B-112, Hollywood,
FL 33020 South

Copyright © 2020 Amity Education Services. All rights reserved.